Lithium Iron Phosphate Series
- Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable capacity SLA batteries. Making it much easier to handle and transport.
- Safe and stable chemistry. The use of lithium iron phosphate greatly reduces the risk of combustion or explosion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situations.
- Rugged plastic case and cover, flame retardant (FR) to UL94 V-0.
- UN 38.3, UL1642, UL2054, IEC62133, FCC and CE approved. Certified compliant with EU Battery Directive 2006/66/EC.
|Model||Nominal Voltage||Rated Capacity (AH)||Length||Width||Height||Ht. Over Terminal||Weight||Terminal Type Standard||Spec Sheet|
- Battery Types
- PS, PSG and PSH General Purpose
- PHR High Rate Discharge
- PG Long Life
- DCG Power Gel Series
- PDC Deep Cycle Series
- Other Information
- SLA Battery Chargers
- Battery Terminals
- Battery Construction
- Battery Features
- Battery Recycling
- PSL-12200 Performance Characteristics
- PSL-12450 Performance Characteristics
- PSL-24200 Performance Characteristics
- PSL Warranty
- Certificate of RoHS Compliance
- Safety Data Sheets
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries